Terms & Conditions SONDER living Facebook #winourheart Competition:
#winourheart #competition #neonheart #wallart #valentinesday
To be in with the chance to win our Neon Heart by Coup&Co., simply like our Facebook page, comment underneath this post where our Neon Heart would look best in your home, then share this post.
Competition closes on 14th February at midnight EST. We’ll pick the most unique response. T & Cs below.
1) The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2) This competition is being run by SONDER living
3) You must be aged 18 or over to enter this competition
4) Only one entry per person will be entered into the competition; we’ll pick the most unique response.
5) The winner will receive one Neon Heart, created by Coup&Co., worth MSRP USD$2,997.00
6) The closing date for this competition is midnight EST, February 14th.
7) Winner will be contacted by private message on Facebook.
8) In respect of the prizes: If the Promoter is unable to reach any winner on the contact details provided upon entry into the competition, within a period of 48 hours, after the win, another winner will be selected.
9) We have the right to post a congratulatory post to Facebook and Instagram, featuring the winner’s name.
10) No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
11) The winner must submit a photograph of the artwork once installed in their chosen location, and gives permission for SONDER living to use the photograph for promotional purposes.
12) Employees of SONDER living and their families are not allowed to enter this competition.
13) By submitting an entry to this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14) SONDER living cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. SONDER living is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition.Nothing shall exclude SONDER living liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
15) SONDER living reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside SONDER living reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition Notice.
16) If any of the provisions of this agreement are found to be invalid for any reason, the remainder will not be effected and shall continue in full force and effect in accordance with its terms.
17) The terms of this Competition will be governed by Hong Kong law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong. Entrants hereby waive any and all objections to venue.